WDL Systems Proudly Distributes: Connect Tech
Connect Tech is a hardware design and manufacturing company that specializes in rugged, small form factor solutions. Connect Tech products support a wide variety of industry standards including COM Express, SMARC, Qseven, 3U VPX, and PC/104. Peripheral solutions include Managed Gigabit and 10G Ethernet switches, NVIDIA® GPU solutions, Digital & Analog I/O, CAN Controllers, Multi-Port Serial, FPGA, Adapters, and Power Supplies.
Connect Tech products include:
- GPGPU: Carrier Boards, Enclosures & Systems based on NVIDIA® Jetson™ TX2/TX2i/TX1: Orbitty, Astro, Elroy, Spacely, Cogswell, Rudi and Rosie.
Carrier Boards & Adapters for NVIDIA® Xavier™: Rogue, Mimic.
- Computer On Module: Carrier Boards & Systems based on the following form factors: COMe Type 10, COMe Type 7, COMe Type 6, COMe Type 2, SMARC, ETX
- Single Board Computers: Form Factors include: Qseven, PC/104, PC/104 Plus, PCI-104, PCIe/104, PCI Express, PCI, ISA
- Serial Communications: Boards, Adapters & Accessories featuring: BlueStorm, Xtreme and more...
- Power Solutions: Xtreme/PSU PC/104 Power Supplies
- Peripherals: Adapters, Burn-in Rack for PCI Express, CANpro/104 and Plus Opto CAN Controller, Dump Switch Cards for PCI & PCIe
- Automation: Extreme I/O
- Data Acquisition: FreeForm PC/104, FreeForm PCI-104, FreeForm PCI Express
- Machine Vision: Vision System Powered by NVIDIA Jetson TX2/TX2i
- Box PC: Systems powered by Powered by NVIDIA Jetson
- Modular Blades:GraphiteVPX/CPU-TX2/TX2i/TX1 VITA 65 Compliant 3U VPX SBC