WDL Systems Proudly Distributes Swissbit 3D NAND Flash Solutions
WDL Systems proudly distributes Swissbit's new 2 lane PCIe M.2 3D NAND-based NVMe SSD module for embedded applications.The N-10m2 PCIe module with M.2 form factor 2280 is an industrial grade PCIe 3.1, NVMe 1.2 M.2 module boasting a capacity range from 120 to 960 GB designed to work well in fanless, non-ventilated systems.
Swissbit's N-10m2 module works with just 2 PCIe lanes while delivering more than double SATA speed. With fewer lanes than the typical 4 lane PCIe module, the N-10m2 requires only half the power consumption, allowing the Swissbit module to stay cooler longer while delivering an unthrottled data rate. The N-10m2 can also work in single PCIe lane embedded systems that multiply SATA and PCIe channels to an M.2 socket, and is also fully compatible with 4 lane systems.
Besides lower power consumption the Swissbit module supports the NVMe 1.2 protocol, which is optimized to achieve shortest response times. To further protect data integrity, the N-10m2 is supported by the Swissbit Life Time Monitor tool which provides a highly detailed status report of the storage card.
> View N-10m2 3D NAND Solutions from Swissbit
N-10m2 Key Features:
- PCIe 3.1 NVMe 1.2, x2 lane M.2 2280 SSD module for embedded and NetCom applications
- True Industrial temperature grade 3D NAND (-40°C to 85°C)
- Up to 1600 MB/s read, 1000 MB/s write and 190 kIOPS random operation
- Low power consumption and high endurance
- Active and passive data care management
- End-to-End (E2E) Data Protection, AES 256, TCG Opal 2.0 compliant