WDL Systems Distributes ADLINK’s HPERC-KBL Rugged COTS Systems
ADLINK's HPERC Series Offers Big Performance in a Small Package- the Perfect Combination for COTS Rugged Systems.
HPERC VITA-75 COTS computers are sealed Extreme Rugged™ COTS computing platform in a tiny VITA-75 footprint, ideal for ground, air, and sea deployments. Based on Intel® Core™ i7 or Xeon® processors and optional GPGPU parallel processing engine, HPERC systems feature an easily configured application-ready platform for fast integration of custom rugged embedded applications. A wide array of fast IO provided on uniquely-keyed MIL-DTL-38999 connectors.
ADLINK's HPERC-KBL-MH is a rugged convection cooled system with 7th Gen Intel® Xeon® processor and MIL-DTL-38999 connectors. ADLINK's HPERC-KBL-MC is an extreme rugged cold plate mount system with 7th Gen Intel® Xeon® processor and MIL-DTL-38999 connectors.
Common Key Features
- VITA 75 mount with passive convection cooling (MH) or cold plate mounting (MC)
- Intel® Xeon® Processor E3-1505M v6, quad-core; 16GB DDR4-2400 with ECC soldered down
- Compliant with MIL-STD-810G/461F/704F/1275E
- Quad Gigabit Ethernet and 6x USB ports
- Available GPGPU on PCI Express x16 Gen3
- Supports 3 independent displays (DVI/VGA)
- Wide temperature range: storage -40°C to +85°C, operating -40°C to +75°C
- OS support: Windows 10, RHEL 7.3